Kanchenjunga trek, Kanchenjunga trek permit,Itinerary cost and detail information
Facts of Kanchenjunga Trekking:
Total days of Trekking : 20 Days
Mode of Transporation : Bus plus Plane or All the way bus to trekking starting point to ending point.
Trekking Style: Tea house ( necessary tent plus sleeping bag)
Trekking route: moderate plus strenuous
Trekking starting point: Taplejung or Basantapur(Depends upon choice)
Challenging day : Se le le pass to Cheram
Trekking document for Kanchenjunga Trekking:
Kanchenjunga conservation area entry permit-Rs. 2000 NPR
Trekking permit from the Nepal immigration-per week $10 usd
Permit issue-Recommendation of the Goverment license holder company
Group size-Min. 2 people
Field staff-Necessary trekking company regualr Guide and license by the Government
Kanchenjunga trekking Itinerary:
1. Flight from Kathmandu to Bhardrapur by Yeti arilines or Buddha air then Jeep or Bus to Taplejung(18290m)
2. Taplejung to trekking to Sinwa about 5 hours
3. Sinwa to Tapethok(1322m)
4. Tapethok to Ghaiyabari(2000m)
5. Ghaiyabari to Gyabla(2725m)
6. Gyabla to Ghunsa(3415m)
7. Rest day in Ghunsa
8. Ghunsa to Khanbachen(4145m)
9. Khanbachen to Lhonak(4792m)
10. Lhonak to Kanchenjunga base camp(5150m) then back to Lhonak
11. Lhonak to Ghunsa(3415m)
12. Ghunsa to Se le le pass(4200m)
13. Se le le pass to Mirgin la pass(4645m) then Sinelapcha Bhanjyang(4645m) then down to Cheram(3868m)
14. Cheram to Oktung(4740m) , back to Cheram
15. Cheram to Tortong(2980m)
16. Tortong to 2 hours up to Lasiya Bhanjyang(3415m0 then 3 hourd down to Yamphudin(1692m)
17. Yamphudin Ghatichhinne Bhanjyang then down again Ekchana Bhanjyang after than half an hours to Khebang(1915m)
18. Khebang to Phaklong
19. Bus to Birtamod
20. Biramod to Bhardapur then fly to Kathmandu.
Overviews of the Kanchenjunga trekking
Mount Kanchenjunga is the third biggest mountain in the world and trekking in kanchenjunga offering the undisturbed by the mass number of the tourism.Now a days there are basic facility of the tea houses in the trial of the Kanchenjunga however sleeping bag, Tent, extra porter etc. are highly recommended for the tea house style trekking in the kanchenjunga. Even kanchenjunga restricated area permit are cheaper than other restrication areas of Nepal. Relatively kanchenjunga trekking is easier however se le le pass are long and little bit tough in comparasion the rest of the route of the trail. Same Kanchenjunga trekking have a diffent starting point. You can start from basantapur or taplejung. some people start this trip from Tharpu or Meglung before the taplejung Bazzar in the section of the Ganesh chowk.
Mainly two types of the people like Kanchenjunga trek in Nepal. Those already doing all type of the tea house trek and looking the diffrent and variety of the trail or experience Nepal trekkers.Other one are choosing this trip according to personal Nature selection. Kanchenjunga trek provide you the infinite variteis of the changes of the natural beauties where you can enjoy the best trekking in Nepal. most of the route of the kanchenjunga trek are easy. however three passes trekking are some difficult than other parts of the kanchenjunga trek. you can get the better chances to see the dviersity of the Nature day by day. Annapurna trek take you the heaven where you inspire by the ethinic group and cultural scence.
atural boundless views and lots of trekking starting point. It is all depend upon time and intrest hich route you follow to trek kanchenjunga . There are diffrent section ofkanchenjunga trek in Nepal. Kanchenjunga pathivara trek, kanchenjunga base camp trek, Sele le pass trek.
Kanchenjunga trek permit:
Per week cost $10 usd, 3 week $ 30 usd.
Kanchenjunga conservaion area permit cost Rs. 2000/-NPR