Kanchenjunga trekking occupy the kanchenjunga base camp, se le pass , Amphuding village , meguling
Kanchenjunga trek, Kanchenjunga trek permit,Itinerary cost and detail information
Kanchenjunga circuit trek join the kanchenjunga north base camp and south base camp. In the circuit of the kanchenjunga trek there are se le le pass which is bridge between south and North base camp. kanchenjunga cirucit Clockwise trek leading from Taplejung or Basantapur. from Taplejung it is flexible to do clokwise way or aniti clock wise way. Clock wise leads first Northern base camp (pangpema) anticlockwise leads south base camp first, then after passing se le le countinuous to the pangpema(kanchenjunga North base camp) via Ghunsa village.
Facts of Kanchenjunga Trekking:
Total days of Trekking : 20 Days
Mode of Transporation : Bus plus Plane or All the way bus to trekking starting point to ending point.
Trekking Style: Tea house ( necessary tent plus sleeping bag)
Trekking route: moderate plus strenuous
Trekking starting point: Taplejung or Basantapur(Depends upon choice)
Challenging day : Se le le pass to Cheram
Starting optional point of the Kanchenjunga trekking
Optional Itinerary of the Kanchenjunga trekking
- Taplejung to Kanchenjunga base camp and Se le pass
- Basantapur to Kanchenjunga base camp and Se le pass
- Taplejung to Kanchenjunga base camp same way back to Taplejung(if no pass)
- Basantapur to kanchenjunga base camp trek and back to Taplejung
Kanchenjunga North to south base camp trek
Kanchenjunga north base camp trekking starrting point is Basantpaur or
taplejung.It will be 3 day shorter if you start the Kanchenjunga pangpema or north base camp trekking from taplejung. After the Kanchenjunga north base camp trekking down to the Ghunsa, then one day rest for the se le le acclimatiazation in Ghunsa. we recommendation one night stay in se le le then after passing Mirgin la down to Cheram.
Kanchenjunga south to North base camp trek
kanchenjunga south to North base camp trek have two starting point : Taplejung or Tharpu. Last village for this route is Amphudhin, then countinously torong, Annaphedi,Cheram, Ramche then Kanchenjunga south base camp called Oktung. Then se le pass to Ghunsa. It take still 3 days to Kanchenjunga north base camp and come back Ghunsa. then down to Taplejung or basantapur.
Trekking document for Kanchenjunga Trekking:
Kanchenjunga conservation area entry permit-Rs. 2000 NPR
Trekking permit from the Nepal immigration-per week $10 usd
Permit issue-Recommendation of the Goverment license holder company
Group size-Min. 2 people
Field staff-Necessary trekking company regualr Guide and license by the Government
Kanchenjunga trekking Itinerary:
1. Flight from Kathmandu to Bhardrapur by Yeti arilines or Buddha air then Jeep or Bus to Taplejung(18290m)
2. Taplejung to trekking to Sinwa about 5 hours
3. Sinwa to Tapethok(1322m)
4. Tapethok to Ghaiyabari(2000m)
5. Ghaiyabari to Gyabla(2725m)
6. Gyabla to Ghunsa(3415m)
7. Rest day in Ghunsa
8. Ghunsa to Khanbachen(4145m)
9. Khanbachen to Lhonak(4792m)
10. Lhonak to Kanchenjunga base camp(5150m) then back to Lhonak
11. Lhonak to Ghunsa(3415m)
12. Ghunsa to Se le le pass(4200m)
13. Se le le pass to Mirgin la pass(4645m) then Sinelapcha Bhanjyang(4645m) then down to Cheram(3868m)
14. Cheram to Oktung(4740m) , back to Cheram
15. Cheram to Tortong(2980m)
16. Tortong to 2 hours up to Lasiya Bhanjyang(3415m0 then 3 hourd down to Yamphudin(1692m)
17. Yamphudin Ghatichhinne Bhanjyang then down again Ekchana Bhanjyang after than half an hours to Khebang(1915m)
18. Khebang to Phaklong
19. Bus to Birtamod
20. Biramod to Bhardapur then fly to Kathmandu.
Overviews of the Kanchenjunga trekking
Mount Kanchenjunga is the third biggest mountain in the world and trekking in kanchenjunga offering the undisturbed by the mass number of the tourism.Now a days there are basic facility of the tea houses in the trial of the Kanchenjunga however sleeping bag, Tent, extra porter etc. are highly recommended for the tea house style trekking in the kanchenjunga. Even kanchenjunga restricated area permit are cheaper than other restrication areas of Nepal. Relatively kanchenjunga trekking is easier however se le le pass are long and little bit tough in comparasion the rest of the route of the trail. Same Kanchenjunga trekking have a diffent starting point. You can start from basantapur or taplejung. some people start this trip from Tharpu or Meglung before the taplejung Bazzar in the section of the Ganesh chowk.
Mainly two types of the people like Kanchenjunga trek in Nepal. Those already doing all type of the tea house trek and looking the diffrent and variety of the trail or experience Nepal trekkers.Other one are choosing this trip according to personal Nature selection. Kanchenjunga trek provide you the infinite variteis of the changes of the natural beauties where you can enjoy the best trekking in Nepal. most of the route of the kanchenjunga trek are easy. however three passes trekking are some difficult than other parts of the kanchenjunga trek. you can get the better chances to see the dviersity of the Nature day by day. Annapurna trek take you the heaven where you inspire by the ethinic group and cultural scence.
atural boundless views and lots of trekking starting point. It is all depend upon time and intrest hich route you follow to trek kanchenjunga . There are diffrent section ofkanchenjunga trek in Nepal. Kanchenjunga pathivara trek, kanchenjunga base camp trek, Sele le pass trek.
Kanchenjunga trek permit:
Per week cost $10 usd, 3 week $ 30 usd.
Kanchenjunga conservaion area permit cost Rs. 2000/-NPR
Budget for the Kanchenjunga trekking: Budget of the kanchenjunga trekking depends upon the days of trekking, way of the transporation, number of field staff, Number of the people in a group. we definately make you affordable budget of the kanchenjunga trekking. We cannot say we managed the cheapest budget for this trip neither high budget. our motto is flexible budget for the Kanchenjunga trekking so that trekers of kanchenjunga, all field staff of the kanchenjunga including guide porter wll be satisifed from work and service. we are here quoted the budget estimated about 21 days and transporation by flight from kathmandu then local transporation by bus or jeep.
Kanchenjunga trekking cost $ 1890 usd per person for 2 people group
Kanchenjunga trekking price $ 1800 usd per person for 3 people group
Kanchenjunga base camp trek cost $ 1750 usd per person for 4 people group
Kanchenjunga trek cost $ 1700 usd per person for 5 people group
Kanchenjunga trekking cost $1630 usd per person for 6 people group
Budget designed both way flight from kathmandu to Bhadrapur, Bhadrapur to Kathmandu, local transporation , kanchenjunga conservation permit,restrication permit of the Kanchenjunga.
Fixed group deparature date of the Kanchenjunga trekking for Spring and Autman
- Starting date of the Kanchengunga trekking ,Feb 21 , 2017 to March 11, 2017 for the fixed deparature date of the Kanchenjunga trekking
- Starting date of the Kanchenjunga trek Feb 30, 2017 to March to end date of Kanchenjunga trek March 21, 2017
- Starting date of Kanchenjunga trek March 5, 2017 to end date march 26, 2017
- Starting date of Kanchenjunga trek march 10, 2017 to end date April 1, 2017
- Starting date of Kanchenjunga trek March 20, 2017 to end date April 11, 2017
- Starting date of the Kanchenjunga trek April 1, 2016 to end date April 21, 2016
- Starting date of the Kanchenjunga trek April 8, 2015 to end date 29 April, 2016
- Starting date of the kanchenjunga trek April 15, 2015 to end date 6 May , 2016
Fixed group deparature Autman 2015 for the Kanchenjunga trekking :
- Starding date of the Kanchenjunga trek september 15 , 2016 toend date of Kanchenjunga trek 4 October , 2016
- Starding date of the Kanchenjunga trek September 10 september , 2016 to end date of Kanchenjunga trek 30 september , 2016
- Starding date of the Kanchenjunga trek september 20 september , 2015 to end date of Kanchenjunga trek 10 october , 2016
- starding date of the Kanchenjunga trek september 25 september , 2015 to end date of Kanchenjunga trek 16 october, 2016
- 30 september 2016 to end date of kanchenjunga trek 20 october 2016
- Starting date of the kanchenjunga trek 5 october 2016 to end date of Kanchenjunga trek 25 october 2016
- Starding date of the kanchenjunga trek 10 october 2016 to end date of kanchenjunga trek 30 october 2016
- Starding date of the Kanchenjunga trek 1 october 2016 to end date of the kanchenjunga trek 20 october 2016
- starting date of hte kanchenjunga trek 15 october 2016 to end dte of the kanchenjunga trek 3 november 2016
- Starting date of the Kanchenjunga trek 20 october 2016 to end date of the kanchenunga trek 9 november 2016
- Starting date of the Kanchenjunga trek 25 october 2016 to end date of the kanchenjunga trek 18 november 2016
- Starting date of the kanchenjunga trek 30 october 2016 to end date of the kanchenjunga trek 19 november 2016
- Starting date of hte kanchenjunga trek 1 november 2016 to end date of the kanchenjunga trek 21 november 2016
- Starting date of the Kanchenjunga trek 5 november 2016 to end date of the kanchenjunga trek 27 november 2016
- Starting date of the kanchenjunga trek 8 November 2016 to end date of the Kanchenjunga trek 30 november 2016
Kanchenjunga trekking package cost:
Kanchenjunga trekking package cost $1750 usd per person if 2 person in a group
Kanchenjunga trekking pacakge cost $ 1700 usd per preson if 3-5 Person in a group
Kanchenjunga trekking package cost $ 1650 usd per person if 6-8 person in a group.
manaslu trekking Nepal connect to Annapurna region and upper mustang. One can go Annapurna region with the permit of the manaslu region Nepal.